Sunday, November 11, 2007

San Antonio Riverwalk!

This is my vision for Riverdale Park. We already have the boat down at the Bladensburg Marina. Just have to get the development going along the banks. And we don't want railroad cars.
Riverwalk is a well thought out development where you hear no traffic because it is below street level. What a place! What an experience. I loved it. I am so jealous that we don't have a similar place here in Md/DC We already have the river and the boat -how hard could it be to expand and get the shops and tourists? I could see this happening as a start right behind the Kenilworth shopping center to start. We just need to turn the buildings around and clear the area to the river... We are almost there....Park and Planning is already there and I believe we even have some picnic tables already.
So, I'm a dreamer tell me something I don't know!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home